Use our computers
We ask that all users accessing Spokane Public Library’s computer network familiarize themselves with our Internet Use Policy.
90-minute appointments to use computers with Internet access are available to valid card holders. Travelers or visitors to the area may obtain a temporary visitor's pass; ask at any Reference and Information Desk.
Some locations also offer 30-minute walk-up internet stations with no appointment required. Walk-up computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mac Creation Stations are available at each Spokane Public Library branch. A library card or guest pass is required to access them, and they provide access to a wide range of creative software including:
- Adobe Creative Suite CS5 Includes PhotoShop, Illustrator, and more
- Apple Creative Software Includes iMovie, iMovie Theater, iTunes, and XCode (App Developer)
- MS Office Suite Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visual Studio
- Audacity (Audio Editor)
- Google Earth Pro
- Android Studio (App Development Toolkit)
- 3D Design Software Includes Ultimaker Cura, LibreCAD, and Sketchup 2017
- Screen Capture and Recording Includes Snagit, Grab, Camtasia 2, and Photo Booth
Word processing computers
All library locations offer computers with Microsoft Office 2016 word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.